1. Iggy Azalea is known for her, frankly, amazing body.
2. So it’s unsurprising that Cosmopolitan Australia decided to feature Iggy on the cover of their latest issue.
3. But it wasn’t long before the Photoshop rumours started - with particular focus being drawn to her hips and thighs.
It was suggested that Iggy’s normally curvaceous hips and thighs had been “slimmed down” by the magazine for this cover shot.
5. And a couple of other images of Iggy and her famous curves.
7. And here’s the cover again.
8. Despite Iggy’s thighs looking slimmer on the magazine cover, Cosmopolitan have denied slimming her down.
They told the Daily Mail Australia: “Cosmo has not ‘slimmed down’ Iggy. It goes against our body love policy to remove inches from anyone’s body – whether it’s a celebrity, a model or a reader appearing in the magazine. We think Iggy is fantastic and should be celebrated, which is why we’ve put her on the cover of Cosmo.”
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›