1. Jessie J wrote Miley Cyrus’ song “Party in the USA”.
2. Leona Lewis recorded “We Found Love” but the track eventually went to Rihanna, who had worldwide success with it.
3. Leona Lewis also recorded the song “Burn”, but after it failed to make her album, Ellie Goulding took the track, which went to No. 1.
4. Daniel Radcliffe was paid $110,000 for the first “Harry Potter” movie — and $14 million for the last.
5. Gemma Arterton was born with six fingers on each hand.
6. Lily Allen has a third nipple, which she has revealed ‘gets hard when you touch it’. Nice.
7. Ant and Dec are insured for millions against one of them dying.
8. Zayn Malik can’t swim.
9. Matt Smith was very nearly a professional footballer, but a back injury meant he decided to go into acting instead.
10. Cheryl Cole beat 5,000 other candidates for a place at London’s Royal Ballet summer school when aged just 9.
11. Orlando Bloom suffers from swinophobia, meaning he’s afraid of pigs.
12. Sam Mendes had been due to fly on the American Airlines Flight 77 that was hijacked on 11 September 2001 and crashed into the Pentagon.
13. Katherine Jenkins worked as a tour guide on the London Eye before finding fame.
14. Mollie King appeared twice on “The X Factor“before finding fame with The Saturdays — once as a solo artist in 2005, and again as part of girl group Fallen Angels in 2007.
15. Harry Styles was so ill just before his X Factor audition that he was hospitalised and almost wasn’t discharged in time.
16. Luckily he did make the audition, and the rest, as they say, is history. Harry was also the one who came up with the now globally famous name One Direction.
17. Simon Cowell worked as a runner on the set of the film, The Shining. His claim to fame was polishing Jack Nicholson’s axe.
18. David Bowie’s left eye is permanently dilated after being punched as a teenager.
19. Lewis Hamilton has not one, not two, but three “Blue Peter” badges. Jealous.
20. Kate Middleton dressed up as Cheryl Cole in the “Fight for This Love” video for her hen do — and even performed the dance. Prince William re-told the story to Cheryl at a function at Buckingham Palace.
21. Amanda Holden made her TV debut on Blind Date. Sadly, she wasn’t chosen.
22. J.K. Rowling said a big fat ‘no’ to Michael Jackson after he approached her wanting to create a Harry Potter musical.
23. Kimberley Walsh auditioned for the role of Maria Sutherland in Coronation Street and got down to the final two — but the part went to Samia Ghadie.
24. Despite playing James Bond, Daniel Craig actually has a phobia of handguns.
25. Tom Hardy needed 3-inch heels to make him the same height as Christian Bale, so he could look him in the eye during Batman.
26. Emily Blunt had a severe stutter as a child — something that was eventually cured by acting.
27. Jack Whitehall’s godfather is Nigel Havers.
28. Elton John’s real name is the slightly less cool Reginald Dwight.
29. Helen Mirren’s birth name on the other hand, is Ilyena Lydia Vasilievna Mironov.
30. Despite living in L.A., Robbie Williams still can’t drive.
31. Ozzy Osbourne has ‘mutant genes’ that are said to have allowed his body to cope with excessive drug and alcohol use.
32. Christian Bale’s mother was a circus clown, and his first kiss was with an acrobat called Barta.
33. Victoria Beckham auditioned for the part of Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, a role which actually went to Angelina Jolie.
34. Robert Pattinson was expelled from school after continually refusing to do his homework.
35. Robert was also about to give up his dream of acting because he couldn’t get any work. Days later he auditioned for Twilight.
36. Katie Price was born Katrina Amy Alexandria Alexis Infield but swiftly changed her name when she was old enough.
37. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a distant relative of Queen Victoria.
38. James Corden’s middle name is Kimberley.
39. Adele’s middle name is Blue.
40. Hugh Grant was taught piano by Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mother when he was a child.
41. Davina McCall deliberately conceived all three of her children in December so they would be born after the series of Big Brother ended in August.
42. Kate Moss has graced the cover of Vogue 300 times.
43. Robbie Williams’ first No. 1 single was “Millennium” — with his most famous track, “Angels”, only reaching No. 4.
44. The Saturdays’ Rochelle Humes’ uncle is footballer Paul Ince.
45. Max Irons suffered from dyslexia so badly that he couldn’t write his own name until he was eight.
46. At one stage in his life, Chris Martin thought he was gay. Then he ‘discovered boobs’ and realised he wasn’t.
47. Adele, Jessie J, and Leona Lewis all went to the same school, with Jessie J and Adele having lunch together most days.
48. Before he found fame, Hugh Grant worked as a groundsman at Fulham Football Club.
54. Rita Ora and Bruno Mars dated for two years before either of them found fame. Rita says it was ‘love at first sight’.
55. Prince William’s nickname for Kate Middleton is ‘Babykins’.
56. Sienna Miller once took a morphine pill to ‘see what heroin would feel like’.
57. Peter Andre was brought up as a Jehovah’s Witness, and it wasn’t until he got together with Katie Price in 2005 that he celebrated Christmas.
58. McFly’s Tom Fletcher auditioned for Busted but lost out to Charlie Simpson.
59. Elton John never checks into hotels using his actual name — instead, he selects one of the following pseudonyms: Sir Humphrey Handbag, Prince Fooboo, Lord Choc Ice, or Lillian Lollipop.
60. With 11 No. 1 singles (seven as part of The Spice Girls, four as a solo artist), Geri Halliwell is the British female singer with the most No. 1 singles in U.K. chart history.
61. Tom Daley roped Kate Moss into taking part in his GCSE art project, getting her to pose for a recreation of a famous painting. It paid off too — Tom got an A*.