1. Trypophobia is the fear of objects with small…
(If this title card from the movie Holes grosses you out, you should probably just stop scrolling now.)
2. Lots of things can trigger trypophobia. Like condensation on a bottle.
3. How are you doing? Still feeling pretty good? How’s this picture of a honeycomb sit with you?
4. Let’s ease into this a bit. Here’s some coral. Feel anything?
5. How about little acorns in woodpecker holes? That’s not so bad, right?
6. What if you were on a hike and came across these delicate sandstone structures? How would that make you feel?
8. Okay. No pancakes? How about some fresh strawberries. Just make sure to take all the seeds out first.
9. Maybe some cantaloupe instead. Just make sure you really get in there.
10. Still with us? Ever think about how your teeth looked in your skull when you were a kid?
11. Know what these are? THAT’S GARLIC. YOU EAT IT ALL THE TIME. (Probably not anymore though.)
12. Ever get a really good look at someone’s stretch marks right after they give birth?
13. Or at someone’s knees right after they’ve been kneeling on frozen peas for a while?
15. And here’s a lotus pod PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO SOMEONE’S TONGUE!
16. AND HERE’S A LOTUS POD PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO SOMEONE’S PALM!
17. AND HERE’S A LOTUS POD PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO SOMEONE’S WHOLE BODY! WHY?!
18. You made it! Here’s a picture of a cute puppy to help you forget all those upsetting pictures.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.