1. Just remember that this is what it looks like when a corgi goes down a slide:
2. Remember that it’s never too late to find true love:
Chris Butler / AP
3. And it’s never too late to try something new:
Kevin Lamarque / Reuters
4. And remember that there’s a cat out there that’s always sitting like a dude:
5. Never forget that the two people who play Wendy and Peter Pan at Disney World got married in real life:
8. And that you didn’t take part in this train wreck of a handshake:
10. Just remember that you’ve won as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio:
13. Remember that this picture of little Justin Timberlake and little Ryan Gosling happened:
14. And never, ever forget the image of Kim Kardashian crying:
15. Just remember that somewhere out there Snoop Dogg’s long-lost brother is looking for him:
16. And this dog is probably becoming a better dancer than you:
17. And never forget how hard this video made you laugh:
18. Just remember that this is what it looks like when a banana slips on a person:
19. Keep in mind this picture of an old man and the kitten he just adopted:
20. And always keep in mind this happy duck:
21. And that somewhere, somehow, this man is best friends with a giant onion:
Christopher Furlong / Getty Images
26. And that you’re not this hamster stuck in a slide:
27. And always remember that you never, ever have to go back to middle school:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.