8. Alicia Silverstone wearing way too much Happy Gilmore swag despite having nothing to do with the movie:
More ’90s than buying a little golden book at a book fair.
20. This real Nickelodeon schedule:
More ’90s than crying your eyes out at the end of “Homeward Bound.”
22. Robert Downey Jr. dressed as some sort of sexy robot trash alien:
More ’90s than reading three Goosebumps books in one day.
34. Kirsten Dunst reppin’ Jumanji:
More ’90s than getting high off Mr. Sketch markers.
35. JTT holding a Lion King poster one-third his size:
More ’90s than all your silverware being from McDonalds.
40. Every single time you went to one of these stores:
More ’90s than renting Goldeneye there.
46. TLC also wearing overalls, this time with condoms all over them:
More ’90s than…
47. Destiny’s Child…wearing overalls:
MORE ‘90S THAN…
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸