15. Kevin Rudd, former prime minister of Australia:
Because he’s the undisputed king of selfies and duckface:
14. Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto, Canada:
13. Naheed Nenshi, mayor of Calgary, Canada:
Because he is the absolute best at Twitter:
Like, the king of Twitter:
Or maybe mayor of Twitter is more appropriate:
12. Svante Myrick, mayor of Ithaca, New York:
11. Jan Peter Balkenende, former Dutch prime minister:
Because he is probably the most uncoordinated man to ever step on a skateboard:
10. Sam Adams, mayor of Portland, Oregon:
9. Anthony Foxx and Pat McCrory, mayor and former mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina:
8. R. T. Rybak, mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Because this is a photo of him crowd-surfing at a rock concert. So, again, obvious reasons.
7. Jon Gnarr, mayor of Reykjavik, Iceland:
6. Julia Gillard, prime minister of Australia:
5. Alan Bernholtz, mayor of Crested Butte, Colorado:
Because… do I even need to tell you? Do you see this picture? HE’S JUMPING OVER FIRE SPORTING AN AFRO!
4. Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada:
But mostly because of his response to the whole thing:
3. John Key, prime minister of New Zealand:
For thinking a three-way handshake is somehow possible:
2. Boris Johnson, mayor of London:
Because of this picture of him with two M&Ms:
Ian Gavan/Stringer / Getty Images
Because he is inarguably the best dancer on this list:
And inarguably the person who looks most like an orangutan riding a bike on this list:
And, honestly, just look at him wearing this helmet. JUST LOOK AT HIM:
Dan Kitwood / Getty Images
1. And finally, Mayor Stubbs, mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.