And All-Male “Hocus Pocus”:
21. Seven Johnny Depps:
From left to right: Raoul Duke (“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”), Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), The Mad Hatter (“Alice in Wonderland”), Sweeney Todd (“Sweeney Todd”), John Dillinger (“Public Enemies”), Edward Scissorhands (“Edward Scissorhands”), Willy Wonka (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).
43. Tan Mom:
45. The Leg Lamp From “A Christmas Story”:
48. The Last Human in The Universe From “Doctor Who”:
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.