1. Any person who is a Burger-King-cup-carrying bad ass:
3. Any person with an internet connection and several pictures of slides:
12. Any person who does something this destructive:
13. Or this destructive:
14. Any person who clearly has never seen the popular milk advertising campaign:
15. Any person who has a dog this defiant:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️