Check out all the best of 2012
4. People who don’t know how to use spellcheck:
7. People who don’t check out their surroundings before taking a selfie:
9. People who have no idea how a fan works:
10. People who have no idea who celebrates Thanksgiving:
13. People not up-to-date on the current situation of the solar system:
16. People have no idea how the Internet works:
17. People who clearly missed the first part of the movie “Titanic:”
20. People unfamiliar with even the most basic geography:
21. People unfamiliar with the country of South Korea:
22. People who might have a very serious heart condition:
29. People who like to put their tongue in strange places:
31. People lamenting the loss of giant houses:
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.