1. Facebook doesn’t give you any respect.
8. It’s hard to get anything done when your country is a shining beacon of freedom:
10. Or when you underestimate the running speed of a herd of sheep:
12. When you see people complaining about how hot it is in the June and July all you can say is:
13. You understand how devastatingly accurate this map is:
14. And you’re constantly wondering who put the 12-year-old in charge of naming all of New Zealand:
16. And in charge of writing headlines:
17. And who is the creative genius who named this store?
21. There’s so much wildlife that it gets harder every day to tell them apart:
23. If you’ve ever been to Avondale, you know this is a totally legitimate concern:
(P.S. We’re looking for editors in New Zealand/Australia: Apply here!)
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›