The space between the eyebrows. You are now looking at Ryan Gosling’s glabella. Congrats.
The sleeve on the outside of a coffee cup.
5. Niggly Wiggly
The paper ribbon at the top of Hershey’s Kiss.
The opposite of “sparkle.” To become dark.
A person guided by personal advantage rather than consistent principles. See: every politician ever.
Something that looks like a butt.
11. Columella nasi
The space between the nostrils. You are now looking at Justin Bieber’s columella nasi.
14. Jamais vu
What happens when you say a word for so long that it loses its meaning. Limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit.
Getting mad at someone for eating or breathing too loudly (among other things). It’s also a brain disorder.
16. Brannock Device
The thing used to measure your feet at the shoe store.
The white spaces that randomly line up in a paragraph of text.
19. The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
When you see something for the first time and then start to see it EVERYWHERE.
The loop on a belt that keeps the end in place after it has passed through the buckle.
The chills you get when listening to a really good piece of music. Or just anything really good.
The %#$&@ in comics, or anything else, used in place of a curse word. Also called jarns, nittles, and quimp.
27. L’esprit d’escalier or “stairway wit”
The moment after an argument when you think of a good comeback, but it’s way too late.
Congratulations, you now know everything! That feeling in your stomach? That’s the collywobbles of knowledge.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️