5. Well, first of all, remember that things could be going a lot worse:
6. For instance, you could be this lady trapped on a carnival ride:
7. Or this man who had to eat his own beard to survive:
8. You could be eating a bad eclair whilst having this chest tattoo:
9. Or you could have learned this lesson the hard way:
10. You might be waiting 44 years to get your iPhone back:
12. You could have Justin Timberlake’s hair circa 1999:
13. Or your hair could straight up fall out:
14. And, like, maybe your screen name is “hambubger:”
15. Feel a bit better? OK, it’s time to stop messing around:
18. Just imagine, for a second, that you are koala in a coffee mug — and it’s Milk O’Clock:
19. Or you’re a sloth on a rug. You can imagine that you are a sloth on a rug if you want. Whatever works.
21. Now close your eyes and imagine you’re holding hands with a sea otter so you don’t float away.
22. Take a second to pat yourself on the back for not being as inconsiderate as this horse…
24. …or as totally unoriginal and derivative as this cat who is always imitating the baby.
27. And who knows, you could catch your big break and end up on TV:
40. Right? Let’s bring in Snoop Dogg to wrap this mother up:
41. YOU ARE FLAWLESS
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›