5. Well, first of all, remember that things could be going a lot worse:
6. For instance, you could be this lady trapped on a carnival ride:
8. You could be eating a bad eclair whilst having this chest tattoo:
10. You might be waiting 44 years to get your iPhone back:
18. Just imagine, for a second, that you are koala in a coffee mug — and it’s Milk O’Clock:
19. Or you’re a sloth on a rug. You can imagine that you are a sloth on a rug if you want. Whatever works.
21. Now close your eyes and imagine you’re holding hands with a sea otter so you don’t float away.
22. Take a second to pat yourself on the back for not being as inconsiderate as this horse…
24. …or as totally unoriginal and derivative as this cat who is always imitating the baby.
27. And who knows, you could catch your big break and end up on TV:
40. Right? Let’s bring in Snoop Dogg to wrap this mother up:
41. YOU ARE FLAWLESS
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›