5. Well, first of all, remember that things could be going a lot worse:
6. For instance, you could be this lady trapped on a carnival ride:
8. You could be eating a bad eclair whilst having this chest tattoo:
10. You might be waiting 44 years to get your iPhone back:
18. Just imagine, for a second, that you are koala in a coffee mug — and it’s Milk O’Clock:
19. Or you’re a sloth on a rug. You can imagine that you are a sloth on a rug if you want. Whatever works.
21. Now close your eyes and imagine you’re holding hands with a sea otter so you don’t float away.
22. Take a second to pat yourself on the back for not being as inconsiderate as this horse…
24. …or as totally unoriginal and derivative as this cat who is always imitating the baby.
27. And who knows, you could catch your big break and end up on TV:
40. Right? Let’s bring in Snoop Dogg to wrap this mother up:
41. YOU ARE FLAWLESS
Here Are The Top Stories
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.