Not taking a year off between college and grad school. I’m a little burnt out and wish I had the life experience that goes with adulting.
2 rules for happiness as an adult (for me, at least):
1. Try to be optimistic. You have crushing student loan debt and low job prospects after grad school, but who cares because it’s sunny and warm and there’s wine!
2. Dogs > kids.
You fake it. It’s absolutely terrifying.
NOPE. I suppose it depends on the classes you take in college, but I didn’t have a single tax-related class until law school, and even then we didn’t really learn how to apply the information to real life.
They didn’t even include the 1st base coach’s full name. Rusty Kuntz!
A Tetris box hahaha
Response to Show Off Your Most Played Song On iTunes:
Because awesome. And because MacGruber.
- courtneyr11 "30 Things Everyone Goes Through When ..."
- courtneyr11 "Liv Tyler Reveals Twist Ending To &qu..."
Response to 28 Signs You Grew Up In Kansas City:
This is perfect. Suicide Hill is in my back yard, I work on the Plaza, and enjoy Winstead’s daily. Thank you BuzzFeed for shining the spotlight on the best, and most underrated city in the country.
- courtneyr11 "Here's A Little Girl Elbowing Her..."
- courtneyr11 "14 Funniest Cat GIFs Of The Week"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›