1. When the Royals win playoff games, puppies get adopted.
Yes, he really bought her a puppy. A rescue dog no less. Royals fans are the best!
3. Our outfielders are wizards.
4. It's pronounced GOURD-ON
Oh you say you can't see because you're blinded by all of Alex Gordon's gold gloves?
5. That's What Speed Do.
6. But our fastest guy is 5'7" and looks like he's 16 years old.
7. This Royals tribute took 29 years to make. 100% guarantee it'll get you fired up!
8. Salvador Perez is the best catcher. EVER.
9. We endured the Ken Harvey years.
10. Our first base coach's name is funny.
11. We have a theme song.
12. Our biggest fan is Hall of Famer George Brett.
13. Bill Butler has his own BBQ sauce.
14. Speaking of the BBQ sauce.
15. OUR. FANS. ARE. INSANE.
16. This was SP Jason Vargas' reaction after Lorenzo Cain blew his mind with an other-worldly catch in the outfield.
17. We have the talented artist Chris Sembower posterizing the crap out of our players.
Is that not the coolest thing ever? That's 1B Eric Hosmer aka the nicest dude in the MLB. After clinching a spot in the 2014 ALCS, he went and partied with fans at McFadden's Bar in downtown Kansas City. AND PAID FOR EVERYBODY'S DRINKS. SERIOUSLY, HE DID THAT. WOW.