1. My top track is “Barbie Girl,” by Aqua. Some of you may remember this song as the single best thing to have ever emerged from the ’90s.
2. Now don’t be shy and share away. Remember, this is a safe place. If your top track even comes close to the awesomeness of “Barbie Girl” you’ll be rewarded with virtual corgi kisses.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱