1. My top track is “Barbie Girl,” by Aqua. Some of you may remember this song as the single best thing to have ever emerged from the ’90s.
2. Now don’t be shy and share away. Remember, this is a safe place. If your top track even comes close to the awesomeness of “Barbie Girl” you’ll be rewarded with virtual corgi kisses.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.