3. I’m indecisive, and I know it’s annoying when I take so long to pick. These people are probably trying not to waste your time.
6. I’m not sure what bars the author has been in, but many of the ones I’ve been have taps with just the brand, not the specific beer, or more taps that someone can easily see from where they’re sitting.
13. I’ve done this. Is it really that bad? (Genuine question, not sarcastic. Well, maybe just a touch sarcastic.)
14. There are points between “very slightly different” and “totally wrong drink”. What if it’s warm? (Okay, then it’s probably just a bad bar) What if it’s missing an important ingredient, like a cuba libre without lime? (Though I suppose that would make it the wrong drink- a rum and coke)
23. I mean, okay? I hope you’re this annoyed by the childish behavior of the guy who spends his free time (now that his phone has died) hitting on girls who want to be left alone. If they leave the mess or spread it out, then totally, but that’s more about the act of being a slob than what you make the mess with.
27. I genuinely looked up to see if this was a sponsored post. Am I missing a reference? Mostly accurate, but a handful are mild at best- certainly not “incredibly annoying”.