1. Mel B (aka Scary Spice) gave us a heavy dose of “girl power.”
2. Adorable: Hugh Jackman bonding with his dad in the early ’90s.
3. Madonna remembered the time she went out on a “date” with Michael Jackson.
4. Tyra Banks took us back to her days on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
5. While Carson Daly took us back to his TRL days when he hung out with TLC’s Chilli and T-Boz.
6. A 15-year-old Katy Perry once wore a bedazzled “pop star” T-shirt and unintentionally foreshadowed her future.
7. Zac Efron reminded us of the glorious bangs that once gently swept across his forehead.
RIP Zac Efron’s bangs.
8. Speaking of bangs, Matt Bomer rocked some serious ones in the early ’80s.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.