1. Mel B (aka Scary Spice) gave us a heavy dose of “girl power.”
2. Adorable: Hugh Jackman bonding with his dad in the early ’90s.
3. Madonna remembered the time she went out on a “date” with Michael Jackson.
4. Tyra Banks took us back to her days on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
5. While Carson Daly took us back to his TRL days when he hung out with TLC’s Chilli and T-Boz.
6. A 15-year-old Katy Perry once wore a bedazzled “pop star” T-shirt and unintentionally foreshadowed her future.
7. Zac Efron reminded us of the glorious bangs that once gently swept across his forehead.
RIP Zac Efron’s bangs.
8. Speaking of bangs, Matt Bomer rocked some serious ones in the early ’80s.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."