2. Upon arriving at the ceremony on March 25, 1991, Madonna pulled of one of the craziest moments in her career, bringing Michael Jackson as her date!
3. Then, chaos ensued! At the time, they were the two biggest pop stars on the planet, and most would agree they remain so to this day.
4. But Madonna made the most of it and performed a Marilyn Monroed-out campy rendition of “Sooner or Later.” Also, the song did take home the Oscar!
5. The two even attended an after-party at Spago.
6. A week later, on April 9, the two were photographed together on another “date.” This time they had dinner at The Ivy Restaurant in Beverly Hills.
7. According to People magazine, the dates had been arranged by Madonna as a way to draw publicity to her upcoming documentary “Truth or Dare”…
9. The two drove off into the Los Angeles evening never to be seen on a date again.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁