1. Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown shared this photo of the Spice Girls voguing backstage.
2. Cindy Crawford took us back to her 1990s modeling heyday.
3. Iconic: Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash at the CMA Awards in 1978.
4. CeeLo Green shared this photo of himself dressed like a member of Gwar while performing at Lollapalooza.
5. Mia Farrow and her Wednesday Addams doll shared a pensive moment.
6. A teenage January Jones once modeled for a bridal catalog in 1996.
7. Tom Cruise and his The Outsiders’ co-stars, Rob Lowe and Emilio Estevez, were probably up to no good in this early ’80s pic.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›