1. Remember when Sarah Jessica Parker was the face of the Gap?
Yeah right, like Carrie Bradshaw would ever shop at the Gap.
2. Speaking of Carrie Bradshaw, is that who Jessica Alba is trying to channel on the right?
3. Kristen Dunst, who brought understated cholita glamour to her photo.
4. Don Cheadle, who wore this sweater made from an old 1960s couch.
6. Aaron Eckhart giving off some serious early ’80s DILF vibes.
7. While Taryn Manning gave off some serious drifter you pick up on the side of the road vibes.
8. N.E.R.D.! And, of course, Pharrell had to rock a trucker hat, cause that was the look.
9. Relaxed fit boot cut cords, modeled by the late Brad Renfro.
10. Scarlett Johansson who modeled a whole lot of black clothing.
11. Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane, along with the rest of the cast of The Producers.
12. Scott Speedman (aka that guy you loooooved from Felicity).
14. Ashton Kutcher, who I guessing was midway into picking his nose when they snapped this photo.
16. Salma Hayak looks good in anything, even a Canadian Tuxedo.
18. Then-Six Feet Under Star, Peter Krause, wearing what every guy wore on a first date circa 2002: Striped button down and bootcut jeans.
20. Norm Reedus looked a lot better for this Gap photo than he did his previous one.
21. A stunning portrait of the Badu sisters: Nayrok and Erykah.
22. John Mayer, but more importantly, remember when you used to like him?
23. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!’s Josh Duhamel modeled what appears to be a striped bib.
24. Tom Brady kinda brought a creepy/douchey guy at the bar vibe to his shoot. Check out that popped collar.
25. And, of course, Madonna tried to convince us she wore Gap clothing.
But, she did leave us with this memorable commercial:
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›