The 15 Most Surprising "Snog, Marry, Avoid?" Transformations

If you ever find yourself walking down the street in the UK and you’re approached by a robot named P.O.D., and it offers to give you a “makeunder,” just say yes. The results will definitely surprise you.

15. A woman who goes by “Geisha” before her makeunder:

Geisha after:

Before her makeunder, 95% of the public said they’d avoid Geisha. Afterwards, 70% said they’d either snog or marry her.

14. This self-described “high maintenance” woman before her makeunder:

And after the makeunder:

Before her makeunder, 47% of the public said they’d avoid this high maintenance woman. With her new look, 70% of the public said they’d snog her, and the other 30% said they’d marry her. Nobody said that they would avoid her.

13. Cross-dressing Olivia before her makeunder:

And Olivia transformed into Dean after the makeunder:

While she was Olivia, 96% of the public said they’d avoid her. After her transformation into Dean, a majority of the public said they would snog or marry him.

12. DJ Bam Bo Tang before her makeunder:

Bam Bo Tang after her makeunder:

Prior to her makeunder, 10% of the public did say they’d snog Bam Bo, but the other 90% said they’d avoid her. 70% said they’d snog her after her makeunder, 30% said they’d marry her, and 0% said they’d avoid her.

11. Chrissy the “gothic zombie” before:

Chrissy after:

Prior to her makeunder, 100% of the public said they’d avoid Chrissy.

10. The man simply known as “Danny GoGo” before:

 

Brighton’s own Danny GoGo after:

Before his makeunder, 100% of the public said they would avoid Danny. After his transformation, 100% of the public said they would snog him.

9. Lady Gaga look-alike Ellie before:

100% of the public said they would avoid Ellie before. After, 100% said they’d snog her.

8. “Scotland’s #1 male Barbie” Ross before:

Ross after:

After his transformation, 70% of the public said they would snog Ross, as opposed to the 100% who said they’d avoid him before.

7. Vicky the life-size doll before:

6. The try-hard Liberty before:

Libert after:

Prior to her makeunder, most people said they’d avoid Liberty. After, 40% said they’d marry her, and the other 60% said they’d snog her.

5. Vicki, who is more leopard-print than woman in her before shot:

Vicki after:

After her makeunder, 40% of the public wanted to snog Vicki. 60% wanted to marry her. Nobody said they’d avoid her.

4. The multicolored, metal-pierced Kara before:

Kara after:

Before her makeunder, a vast majority of the public said they’d avoid Kara. After, 78% said they’d snog her, and the other 22% said they’d marry her.

3. Jasmin and her drawn-on eyebrows before:

2. Obsessed Rihanna fanatic Luke before:

Luke after:

Before his makeunder, 100% of the public said they’d avoid Luke.

1. Self-described punk, Mel, before:

Mel after her makeunder:

After her deep cleanse and makeunder, 70% of the public said they’d snog her, and the other 30% said they’d marry her. Nobody said they’d avoid her.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

          
    Now Buzzing