1. This woman has the “oops, am I in your shot?” stance down.
3. Photobombers: Ruining selfies since selfies became a thing.
4. If this had gone as planned, it wouldn’t have been nearly as notable.
7. I mean, this is a good one, but he doesn’t need to get a big head about it.
8. That shot would have been great for your pinterest board about light-tracing, until…
9. This girl still can’t figure out why nobody asked her to homecoming.
10. It’s tough to say who’s doing the photobombing in this picture. Is it the women or the old man?
12. And this guy who found himself onstage at the Emmys wins “most graceful.”
13. “In the way guy” helped make photobombing a household term. It all started when he accidentally walked into a proposal shot.
14. Speaking of proposal photobombs, this woman KILLS it.
15. Then there’s the legendary reddit user simply known as Photobomb Girl.
16. A few celebs got into the photobombing game this year, like Kevin Spacey.
18. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson definitely has the most intense photobomb form.
19. But nobody photobombs better than Beyoncé, as if there was any doubt.
21. Tim Duncan is so good at photobombing that he does it without even trying.
22. A rare photobomb from Usain Bolt, the world’s fastest man.
24. Some animals got in on the action as well, like this eager pug.
25. And this dog who is really attached to his sunny, open two bedroom apartment in Lakeview East.
26. Or this photobombing fish from the Great Barrier Reef named Gavin.
27. This llama wins “most majestic photobomb.”
28. But this cat takes the day. A+ photobombing right here.
29. Then there are the truly iconic photobombs. It’s not every day that you get a shot with the Endeavour shuttle.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›