Check out all the best of 2013
4. If this had gone as planned, it wouldn’t have been nearly as notable.
7. I mean, this is a good one, but he doesn’t need to get a big head about it.
8. That shot would have been great for your pinterest board about light-tracing, until…
9. This girl still can’t figure out why nobody asked her to homecoming.
10. It’s tough to say who’s doing the photobombing in this picture. Is it the women or the old man?
12. And this guy who found himself onstage at the Emmys wins “most graceful.”
buzzfeed.com / CBS
13. “In the way guy” helped make photobombing a household term. It all started when he accidentally walked into a proposal shot.
14. Speaking of proposal photobombs, this woman KILLS it.
15. Then there’s the legendary reddit user simply known as Photobomb Girl.
16. A few celebs got into the photobombing game this year, like Kevin Spacey.
18. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson definitely has the most intense photobomb form.
19. But nobody photobombs better than Beyoncé, as if there was any doubt.
21. Tim Duncan is so good at photobombing that he does it without even trying.
25. And this dog who is really attached to his sunny, open two bedroom apartment in Lakeview East.
26. Or this photobombing fish from the Great Barrier Reef named Gavin.
29. Then there are the truly iconic photobombs. It’s not every day that you get a shot with the Endeavour shuttle.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›