2. Changing your friend’s phone contacts so they’re all the exact same:
6. …Or hiding Nic Cage everywhere:
Naptiva via Reddit
13. This clever counter-prank from Ross the engineer:
“After a long day of travel, I thought it would be nice to get home and fall into my bed. My roommates had other plans for me. They put 200 half-filled paper cups of water outside my bedroom door… (my name is Ross, by the way)”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died.
- Scalia was appointed to the court in 1986, a nominee of President Ronald Reagan. He was 79 years old.