1. Science has figured out how to bake brownies into cookies.
2. There are ACTUAL cupcake ATMs. They dispense ACTUAL cupcakes, any time you need one.
3. There are backpack hammocks that let you nap ANYWHERE.
You can BUY ONE OF THESE!
4. They make ice cream sandwiches (which are already pretty incredible) with Pop-Tarts now.
6. Grapes taste like cotton candy now. Healthy food tastes like candy now, people.
10. And in our hoodies! Booze-hiding technology is advancing at incredible rates.
11. Deodorant plays “Gonna Fly Now” as you’re applying it. What better way to start the day?
12. They’re making burgers with ramen noodle buns now…
14. And freaking grilled cheese sandwich buns! What a world.
16. Bookmarks don’t just mark our page, but exactly where we stopped reading.
19. Someone eliminated the monotony of keeping a calendar using the pure, unadulterated joy of popping bubble-wrap.
21. Can’t decide between going out in your boat or relaxing in the hot tub? Guess what? YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
27. YOU CAN EAT A MAC ‘N’ CHEESE PIE WITH A BACON LATTICE TOP?!
Macey J. Foronda/BuzzFeed / Via buzzfeed.com
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›