1. Science has figured out how to bake brownies into cookies.
2. There are ACTUAL cupcake ATMs. They dispense ACTUAL cupcakes, any time you need one.
3. There are backpack hammocks that let you nap ANYWHERE.
You can BUY ONE OF THESE!
4. They make ice cream sandwiches (which are already pretty incredible) with Pop-Tarts now.
6. Grapes taste like cotton candy now. Healthy food tastes like candy now, people.
10. And in our hoodies! Booze-hiding technology is advancing at incredible rates.
11. Deodorant plays “Gonna Fly Now” as you’re applying it. What better way to start the day?
12. They’re making burgers with ramen noodle buns now…
14. And freaking grilled cheese sandwich buns! What a world.
16. Bookmarks don’t just mark our page, but exactly where we stopped reading.
19. Someone eliminated the monotony of keeping a calendar using the pure, unadulterated joy of popping bubble-wrap.
21. Can’t decide between going out in your boat or relaxing in the hot tub? Guess what? YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
23. Denny’s combines maple bacon and ice cream sundaes.
27. YOU CAN EAT A MAC ‘N’ CHEESE PIE WITH A BACON LATTICE TOP?!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›