1. Science has figured out how to bake brownies into cookies.
2. There are ACTUAL cupcake ATMs. They dispense ACTUAL cupcakes, any time you need one.
3. There are backpack hammocks that let you nap ANYWHERE.
You can BUY ONE OF THESE!
4. They make ice cream sandwiches (which are already pretty incredible) with Pop-Tarts now.
6. Grapes taste like cotton candy now. Healthy food tastes like candy now, people.
10. And in our hoodies! Booze-hiding technology is advancing at incredible rates.
11. Deodorant plays “Gonna Fly Now” as you’re applying it. What better way to start the day?
12. They’re making burgers with ramen noodle buns now…
14. And freaking grilled cheese sandwich buns! What a world.
16. Bookmarks don’t just mark our page, but exactly where we stopped reading.
19. Someone eliminated the monotony of keeping a calendar using the pure, unadulterated joy of popping bubble-wrap.
21. Can’t decide between going out in your boat or relaxing in the hot tub? Guess what? YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
27. YOU CAN EAT A MAC ‘N’ CHEESE PIE WITH A BACON LATTICE TOP?!
Macey J. Foronda/BuzzFeed / Via buzzfeed.com
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›