1. Sweet Potato Parmesan Tater Tots with Sriracha Ketchup
O H M Y G O D P U T T H O S E I N M Y M O U T H.
2. Oreo Cookie Pancakes
There’s just so much creativity in the world. So much beauty. I’m crying.
3. Mac ‘n’ Cheese Burger
Stop it, you. IS THAT FAKE-ASS KRAFT MAC ‘N’ CHEESE? I love you.
4. Fried Nutella Banana Hand Pies
Fried fried fried fried fried fried fried fried.
5. Cola-Marinated Flank Steak with Frito Chilaquiles
FRITOS? STFU. Food and Wine, I didn’t know you had it in you!!!!
6. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Eggo Waffle Sandwich
MM HM. This idea has just been SITTING THERE since the goddamn 1950s.
9. Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
One of the classics. Dominating the internet since 2000-something.
10. Double Bacon Cheeseburger with Grilled Cheese Buns
GOD OBVIOUSLY YES MY STOMACH HURTS SO GOOD
11. Cinnamon Roll Waffles
That’s a cookie or something, right? Give me 1,000 of them.
12. Corn Dog Dressing
Would be better if the whole thing was deep-fried but not gonna nitpick here. Get the recipe.
13. Margarita Popsicles
Giving this a 9 out of 10 until I know how effectively it gets me drunk.
14. Macaroni and Cheese Pie with a Bacon Lattice
OK, I created this shit, so I’m here to humbly say it’s an important contribution to the world and I stood on the shoulders of giants and I’d like to eat it again right now. Get the recipe.
15. Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed-Doughnut Sandwiches
Look: Straight up, girl, you intimidate me, but come over here.
16. Bourbon Marshmallow S’mores with Bacon
You look messy let’s hang out.
17. Double Decker French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich Topped and Filled with Poached Eggs
i’m sorry what?
19. Sriracha-Cheddar-Pepperjack Swirl Bread
spice spice spice spice spice spice
20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
21. Kimchi Ramen Grilled Cheese
ahahahahaa that’s stupid let me have some
NOTE: Writer reserves the right to add to this list at any time because the internet uncovers perfect foods every day. We can never know what’s coming.