2. The cat who watched one too many episodes of Mission Impossible.
5. The cat whose single-minded pursuit of a laser dot caused him to momentarily take leave of his senses.
7. The cat who wishes she’d asked what “show and tell” meant before she agreed to it.
8. The cat who never bothers to check the weather report before asking to be let out.
9. The cat whose love/hate relationship with your blinds will be his undoing.
10. The cat who spent her life looking for a sole-mate and didn’t like what she found.
11. The cat whose owner insisted it would be “sooooo funny” to play with the Fatify app.
12. The cat who said yes to the leash but drew the line at an actual walk.
13. The cat who understands the concept of a screen door but is still trying to figure out how glass works.
16. The cat who hates it when he gets “water the lawn” on the chore wheel.
17. The cat who knows where your other sock went but will never tell.
18. The cat who still can’t quite figure out how to put together that Ikea lamp.
21. The cat who’s never spent more than 0.2 seconds in a rainstorm but is pretty sure nothing good can come of it.
22. The cat who doesn’t understand the concept of mutually assured destruction.
23. The cat who didn’t have an endgame when she started climbing up that screen.
24. And every cat who ever fell for the “surprise-extra-meal-actually-we’re-going-to-the-vet” ruse.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›