1. Where else but Pfeiffer Beach can you find rock formations this awe-inspiring?
2. Where in the world are there natural arches more incredible than in Santa Cruz?
3. What natural formation is more fascinating than the lava tube caves under Tulelake, California?
5. Where else but the Avenue of The Giants in Northern California can you find elders this big?
6. Where will you find panoramas more breathtaking than Sequoia National Park?
7. Where are there prairies more beautiful than Joshua Tree National Park?
9. Who has better views from their backyards than the residents of Bishop, California?
10. Where can you find seas more beautiful than McWay Falls?
12. Where are there sunsets more colorful than Monterey Beach?
13. Where besides the Mendocino Coast do land and sea meet with such grandeur?
14. What else makes you feel more humble than Yosemite Falls?
15. Where can you feel more secluded than in Big Basin Redwood State Park?
16. Who but Humboldt Redwoods State Park can say they have the tallest forest on Earth?
20. Does the sunrise look better anywhere outside the Yosemite Valley?
21. Where other than Muir Woods can you find canopies like this?
23. What better place to take a stroll than the Napa Valley?
24. Where else but Glacier Point can you find vistas like this?
Via Flickr: rheaney
25. Where do mountains touch the sky quite like Cathedral Peak?
27. What’s more hauntingly beautiful than the riverbeds in Baja?
Pete Mcbride/National Geographic / Getty Images
28. Who else can say they’ve seen the largest freestanding boulder if they haven’t been to Giant Rock in Landers?
29. Where else can you see sunsets like they have at the Oxnard Dunes?
30. Where can you find a better hike than in Redwood National Forest?
31. Where better to watch the waves than China Beach in San Francisco?
32. Even the Mt. Wilson Observatory in Los Angeles has stunning views.
Deputy Editorial Director, Iron Fist of BuzzFeed
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs