1. Put one on and you’ll never, EEEEEEEEVER, be the same again. I promise.
Y2J Chris Jericho stole the spotlight in WCW for a short period of time. The T-shirt captured his attitude and swagger perfectly.
2. They will instantly make you more fit.
You don’t have to make yours into a tank-top…but it’s highly suggested, especially if you’re the “Cream of the Crop.”
3. You can hate everyone, but still be “The Best In The World.”
CM Punk recently “walked out” on the business, but will always be considered the “Best In The World” by many. The T-shirt design pays homage to his hometown of Chicago and straight-edge lifestyle.
4. You and your friends can easily form a world-famous posse.
The NWO was one of the hottest things to happen to wrestling in the late 90’s. The black and white graffiti-style T-shirt became a staple for even the casual fan.
5. You can do it even if you’re group is slightly less cool than the others.
D-Generation X, Vince McMahon’s answer to WCW’s NWO, pushed the Monday Night Wars to a new level, but the T-shirts still weren’t as cool as their competitors.
6. You can wear the same one everyday and no one will judge you!
Simple and to the point, Piper has worn the same T-shirt design throughout his entire career, a statistic not many in the business have.
7. But if you do decided to change, they’re extremely easy to take off.
Two simple colors, yellow and red, defined Hulk Hogan and Hulkamaniacs everywhere. The shirt should definitely be torn in half when given the chance.
8. You’ll be super popular with all your online friends.
Zack Ryder, the self-proclaimed Internet Champion, is a fan-favorite and boasts one of the most entertaining twitter accounts in the WWE. His T-shirt is so “bro” that you’ll be drinking out of Solo cups by the end of the night.
9. It’s easy to self-promote yourself in them.
The classic “Wanted” shirt is the most popular shirt out of all the Mick Foley characters. Unfortunately, it’s one of the most bootlegged designs, as well.
10. Reddit will love you, but also hate you.
The internet is not a fan of John Cena, but impressed them when he combined two of the greatest hobbies of all-time, professional wrestling and video games, into one super cool T-shirt.
I’m looking at you r/squaredcircle.
11. They’ll show others that you’re super hip and edgey.
It’s unfortunate that Edge’s career came to a close so soon, but “The Rated R Superstar’s” Rolling Stone-esque t-shirt design is super cool.
12. Wearing them will give you access to impeccable one-liners.
The Rock has a long list of various t-shirts with his own catchphrases on them. The WWE can basically thank Dwayne for naming their Friday night show, Smackdown, along with their hugely popular video game series.
13. You will have the power to start a cultural phenomena.
Stone Cold cut the “Austin 3:16” promo at the ‘96 King of the Ring and turned the catchphrase into one of the most popular wrestling shirts of all-time. By many, this is considered the beginning of “The Attitude Era.”
14. People will never forget you.
…seriously, they wont. Ever.
But most importantly…
15. PEOPLE WILL LOVE YOU.
SERIOUSLY…THEY WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
SO, GO BUY WRASSLIN SHIRTS AND BE LOVED.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.