2. You look forward to rainy weekends because you can watch a NCIS marathon.
6. You’ve watched an entire season of a TV show on Netflix.
11. Having your friends come into town is the WORST because you have to entertain all weekend.
12. You can handle a happy hour, but probably go straight home after it ends.
No bar hopping for you.
14. You go home and browse the internet for hours on your laptop.
16. And cancelled plans more times than you can count.
17. You look forward to the weekend just so you can do absolutely nothing.
18. Your family and friends aren’t surprised when you don’t show up to places.
19. And once you enter the door, there’s no way you’re leaving your apartment.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.