1. We asked four women to participate in a Photoshop experiment.
2. First, we had them model in a professional photo shoot.
3. Then we had a Photoshop expert retouch the images to make the women look like “cover models.”
6. Then we showed them the results…
7. And asked them what they thought.
9. And in the end, all four women realized they didn’t need Photoshop to make them perfect.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›