1. We asked four women to participate in a Photoshop experiment.
2. First, we had them model in a professional photo shoot.
3. Then we had a Photoshop expert retouch the images to make the women look like “cover models.”
6. Then we showed them the results…
7. And asked them what they thought.
9. And in the end, all four women realized they didn’t need Photoshop to make them perfect.
Executive Producer, BuzzFeed Video. email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈