1. We asked four women to participate in a Photoshop experiment.
2. First, we had them model in a professional photo shoot.
3. Then we had a Photoshop expert retouch the images to make the women look like “cover models.”
6. Then we showed them the results…
7. And asked them what they thought.
9. And in the end, all four women realized they didn’t need Photoshop to make them perfect.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸