1. We asked four women to participate in a Photoshop experiment.
2. First, we had them model in a professional photo shoot.
3. Then we had a Photoshop expert retouch the images to make the women look like “cover models.”
6. Then we showed them the results…
7. And asked them what they thought.
9. And in the end, all four women realized they didn’t need Photoshop to make them perfect.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›