1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
Amazing. Full instructions here.
3. The belongings-in-the-vending-machine prank.
As played out on Dwight in The Office. Bonus if you’ve got volunteers to purchase the stuff.
Step 2: Once they drive the thing home, they’re in for a bigger shock. Possibly even worth the effort.
16. Office balloon party.
The evil prankster fills them with glitter.
18. The wrapping-paper-desk joke.
Another classic from The Office. Well played Jim, well played.
25. The old planting-cress-in-the-keyboard classic.
You needed to start this one a couple of days ago, but hell, there’s no more unexpected April Fool than the one that’s running a couple of days late.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›