1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
Amazing. Full instructions here.
3. The belongings-in-the-vending-machine prank.
As played out on Dwight in The Office. Bonus if you’ve got volunteers to purchase the stuff.
Step 2: Once they drive the thing home, they’re in for a bigger shock. Possibly even worth the effort.
16. Office balloon party.
The evil prankster fills them with glitter.
18. The wrapping-paper-desk joke.
Another classic from The Office. Well played Jim, well played.
25. The old planting-cress-in-the-keyboard classic.
You needed to start this one a couple of days ago, but hell, there’s no more unexpected April Fool than the one that’s running a couple of days late.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.