1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
Amazing. Full instructions here.
3. The belongings-in-the-vending-machine prank.
As played out on Dwight in The Office. Bonus if you’ve got volunteers to purchase the stuff.
Step 2: Once they drive the thing home, they’re in for a bigger shock. Possibly even worth the effort.
16. Office balloon party.
The evil prankster fills them with glitter.
18. The wrapping-paper-desk joke.
Another classic from The Office. Well played Jim, well played.
25. The old planting-cress-in-the-keyboard classic.
You needed to start this one a couple of days ago, but hell, there’s no more unexpected April Fool than the one that’s running a couple of days late.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›