1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
Amazing. Full instructions here.
3. The belongings-in-the-vending-machine prank.
As played out on Dwight in The Office. Bonus if you’ve got volunteers to purchase the stuff.
Step 2: Once they drive the thing home, they’re in for a bigger shock. Possibly even worth the effort.
8. You need this costume.
Available from a variety of outlets.
10. Soy sauce and Sprite just aren’t Diet Coke.
16. Office balloon party.
The evil prankster fills them with glitter.
18. The wrapping-paper-desk joke.
Another classic from The Office. Well played Jim, well played.
25. The old planting-cress-in-the-keyboard classic.
You needed to start this one a couple of days ago, but hell, there’s no more unexpected April Fool than the one that’s running a couple of days late.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›