Learn how to make it here.
Make these for your enemies.
Eating mashed potatoes instead of ice cream would be seriously disappointing. Find directions here.
Jello wins again. Find directions here.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
Thinly sliced papaya and mango look like lox. Find directions here.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
EWWWW. Directions here.
This actually sounds kind of good. Directions here.
This one takes some artistic talent. Find directions here.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
There is barbecue sauce in the bottom layer of this faux pie. AH! Directions here.
This one is very doable. Directions here.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.
This is just wrong. Directions here.
16. Make a chicken pot pie with vanilla pudding with starburst candies.
18. Make cocktail weenies out of marzipan and sugar cookies.
19. Use buttercream cupcakes and cinnamon tortilla to make fakeout nachos.
21. Make a Shepard’s pie made with rice krispies and marshmallow.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›