Learn how to make it here.
Make these for your enemies.
Eating mashed potatoes instead of ice cream would be seriously disappointing. Find directions here.
Jello wins again. Find directions here.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
Thinly sliced papaya and mango look like lox. Find directions here.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
EWWWW. Directions here.
7. Make a meatball sandwich with oats, chocolate, and peanut butter.
This actually sounds kind of good. Directions here.
This one takes some artistic talent. Find directions here.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
10. Make steak and fries out of ice cream and pound cake.
There is barbecue sauce in the bottom layer of this faux pie. AH! Directions here.
12. Make rice krispy treats look like chicken wings.
This one is very doable. Directions here.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.
This is just wrong. Directions here.
16. Make a chicken pot pie with vanilla pudding with starburst candies.
18. Make cocktail weenies out of marzipan and sugar cookies.
19. Use buttercream cupcakes and cinnamon tortilla to make fakeout nachos.
21. Make a Shepard’s pie made with rice krispies and marshmallow.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›