Learn how to make it here.
Make these for your enemies.
Eating mashed potatoes instead of ice cream would be seriously disappointing. Find directions here.
Jello wins again. Find directions here.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
Thinly sliced papaya and mango look like lox. Find directions here.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
EWWWW. Directions here.
This actually sounds kind of good. Directions here.
This one takes some artistic talent. Find directions here.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
There is barbecue sauce in the bottom layer of this faux pie. AH! Directions here.
This one is very doable. Directions here.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.
This is just wrong. Directions here.
16. Make a chicken pot pie with vanilla pudding with starburst candies.
18. Make cocktail weenies out of marzipan and sugar cookies.
19. Use buttercream cupcakes and cinnamon tortilla to make fakeout nachos.
21. Make a Shepard’s pie made with rice krispies and marshmallow.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›