Learn how to make it here.
Make these for your enemies.
Eating mashed potatoes instead of ice cream would be seriously disappointing. Find directions here.
Jello wins again. Find directions here.
5. Make a doughnut sandwich that looks like a bagel with lox and cream cheese.
Thinly sliced papaya and mango look like lox. Find directions here.
6. Substitue the cream filling in an oreo with toothpaste.
EWWWW. Directions here.
This actually sounds kind of good. Directions here.
This one takes some artistic talent. Find directions here.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and voila!
There is barbecue sauce in the bottom layer of this faux pie. AH! Directions here.
This one is very doable. Directions here.
The spaghetti is made out of vanilla frosting and the meatballs are made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and strawberry jam. Directions here.
This is just wrong. Directions here.
16. Make a chicken pot pie with vanilla pudding with starburst candies.
18. Make cocktail weenies out of marzipan and sugar cookies.
19. Use buttercream cupcakes and cinnamon tortilla to make fakeout nachos.
21. Make a Shepard’s pie made with rice krispies and marshmallow.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.