1. Barack Obama as Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.
2. Sarah Palin as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.
4. Kim Jong-un as The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
6. Hillary Clinton as The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
7. Vladimir Putin as Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
8. Enrique Peña Nieto as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
9. Margaret Thatcher as Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove.
10. Dilma Rousseff as Lady Tremaine from Cinderella.
11. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia as Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas.
12. Pauline Marois as Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›