1. Barack Obama as Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.
2. Sarah Palin as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.
4. Kim Jong-un as The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
6. Hillary Clinton as The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
7. Vladimir Putin as Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
8. Enrique Peña Nieto as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
9. Margaret Thatcher as Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove.
10. Dilma Rousseff as Lady Tremaine from Cinderella.
11. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia as Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas.
12. Pauline Marois as Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›