1. Barack Obama as Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.
2. Sarah Palin as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.
4. Kim Jong-un as The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
6. Hillary Clinton as The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
7. Vladimir Putin as Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
8. Enrique Peña Nieto as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
9. Margaret Thatcher as Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove.
10. Dilma Rousseff as Lady Tremaine from Cinderella.
11. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia as Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas.
12. Pauline Marois as Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
Alan White is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›