3. And all of a sudden everyone was super concerned with twerking.
4. Prince George was born.
An entire nation of generally sedate people went berserk.
6. Candy Crush took over the hearts, minds, and thumbs of the world.
7. While Orange Is the New Black took over its eyes, ears, and Netflix accounts.
11. Arrested Development came back.
12. And Breaking Bad came to an end.
13. Hot dogs or legs??? The world may never know.
14. Banksy caused a stir.
15. Grumpy Cat continued her reign.
16. Thanksgivukkah happened for the first (and only) time in 70,000 years.
17. Everyone you’ve ever met tried to send you this video.
“No seriously, dude. It’s HILARIOUS.”
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›