3. And all of a sudden everyone was super concerned with twerking.
4. Prince George was born.
An entire nation of generally sedate people went berserk.
6. Candy Crush took over the hearts, minds, and thumbs of the world.
7. While Orange Is the New Black took over its eyes, ears, and Netflix accounts.
11. Arrested Development came back.
12. And Breaking Bad came to an end.
13. Hot dogs or legs??? The world may never know.
14. Banksy caused a stir.
15. Grumpy Cat continued her reign.
16. Thanksgivukkah happened for the first (and only) time in 70,000 years.
17. Everyone you’ve ever met tried to send you this video.
“No seriously, dude. It’s HILARIOUS.”
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›