4. Prince George was born.
An entire nation of generally sedate people went berserk.
6. Candy Crush took over the hearts, minds, and thumbs of the world.
7. While Orange Is the New Black took over its eyes, ears, and Netflix accounts.
12. And Breaking Bad came to an end.
13. Hot dogs or legs??? The world may never know.
14. Banksy caused a stir.
16. Thanksgivukkah happened for the first (and only) time in 70,000 years.
17. Everyone you’ve ever met tried to send you this video.
“No seriously, dude. It’s HILARIOUS.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›