4. Prince George was born.
An entire nation of generally sedate people went berserk.
6. Candy Crush took over the hearts, minds, and thumbs of the world.
7. While Orange Is the New Black took over its eyes, ears, and Netflix accounts.
12. And Breaking Bad came to an end.
13. Hot dogs or legs??? The world may never know.
14. Banksy caused a stir.
16. Thanksgivukkah happened for the first (and only) time in 70,000 years.
17. Everyone you’ve ever met tried to send you this video.
“No seriously, dude. It’s HILARIOUS.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›