1. According to a video posted to Banksy’s blog, the anonymous artist set up an art booth Saturday morning. It looks to be around Central Park South in Manhattan.
2. It took hours for Banksy to make his first sale, and it was only after he agreed to a 50% discount from the $60 list price.
3. He appears to have sold many more throughout the day.
4. People are tweeting about how the unknowing buyers have just stumbled upon small fortunes.
omfg the ppl who unknowingly bought these r rich now RT @samir: wow, banksy sold art in NYC yesterday and no-one knew http://t.co/AOqO6g3hKU
6. Perhaps that is why the salesman hugged every purchaser.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?