1. Printed Arrow Onesie
So he’ll always be headed in the right direction. Tutorial here.
2. Photograph Mobile
So your baby will have to look at your face ALL THE TIME. Tutorial here.
4. Knitted Keyhole Scarf
It’ll never come unknotted. Pattern here.
8. Bib Made From Recycled Shirts
Perfect for aspiring baby hipsters. Directions here.
9. Stackable Rings
Like the most beautiful floral doughnuts. Directions here.
16. Bunny Nuggets!
Forget babies, these would be a great gift for anyone with a heart. Download the free pattern here.
18. Printed Leggings
19. Garlands For the Nursery
Find all of these gorgeous garlands here.
20. Floral Headband
I didn’t have any hair to speak of until I was about three, so I used to wear these all the time so people still knew I was a girl. Directions here.
21. Recycled Bicycle Tire Airplane Mobile
Teach your baby about the importance of reducing carbon emissions from the time she’s in the cradle. Directions here.
22. Knitted Dalek Plushie
It’s called “Extermaknit.” Pattern available here.
23. Tie Onesie
Perfect for formal events or really any time you want to see a baby in a tie (which should be always) (although he looks skeptical). Directions here.
26. Harry Potter Onesie
House pride begins at birth. Directions here.
28. Fabric Strip Mobile
It’s the exact same concept as this little number, except it won’t make you want to forsake sugar forever.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.