3. Cat faces just look stupid on them.
Sweaters don’t share this problem.
4. They’re poor contenders for embellishment.
6. They don’t ever look as good with tunic tops as they’re supposed to.
7. Or dresses.
Tights are always a better option.
8. You will look awkwardly pantsless if you wear them in “nude.”
9. They don’t fit properly into any one clothing category.
Not “activewear,” not “bottoms,” and certainly not “pants.”
10. A lot of women do yoga in them without realizing they’re completely see-through when they bend over for downward dog.
11. They lead to ingrown hairs.
Especially if you are going a week at a time without shaving your legs in the winter.
12. The Kardashians have ruined them forever by putting them in their Sears “Kollection.”
13. They even make beautiful actresses like Anne Hathaway look terrible.
Cropped leggings are even worse offenders than long leggings.
17. They cause camel toe.
Even the genius designer Marc Jacobs is against this.
18. And “moose knuckle.”
20. If you try to resell used ones on eBay you’ll look like the biggest creep.
21. They can only be “epic” in a bad way, really.
Get yours here! Except don’t.
22. They look even worse in shiny fabrics.
These “beer leggings” from Black Milk don’t even look flattering on this super-skinny model. It’s hard to imagine the plight they’d bring to normal people with more than three ounces of body fat.
23. And lastly, leggings are the worst because “liquid leggings” are indisputably the most annoying item of clothing to become popular so far this century.
The fashion industry has convinced us that they look good on anyone when, in FACT, they look good on just about no one.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?