2. Instead of this way.
3. You can actually see the performers onstage.
And play with balloons!
5. You can eat like this.
At a table, with a fork, like an offiicial human being.
10. Without fear of bumping helmets.
11. The scariest thing you’ll encounter is this.
Your own personal towel folded into the shape of a bunny rabbit by the people who clean your cabin each night.
12. Instead of this.
13. Or this.
15. Instead of having to use the parking lot.
16. There are honest-to-God bathrooms.
Even if you aren’t allowed to flush tiny cars.
18. And not this.
No matter how many flowers you have in your hair, the Porta Potties are still a vile experience.
20. Instead of getting heat stroke in the hot Indio sun.
27. And you never have to lay eyes on any of these people again.
32. The only random nudity you’re likely to encounter is the blow-up doll variety.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.