2. Instead of this way.
3. You can actually see the performers onstage.
And play with balloons!
5. You can eat like this.
At a table, with a fork, like an offiicial human being.
10. Without fear of bumping helmets.
11. The scariest thing you’ll encounter is this.
Your own personal towel folded into the shape of a bunny rabbit by the people who clean your cabin each night.
12. Instead of this.
13. Or this.
15. Instead of having to use the parking lot.
16. There are honest-to-God bathrooms.
Even if you aren’t allowed to flush tiny cars.
18. And not this.
No matter how many flowers you have in your hair, the Porta Potties are still a vile experience.
20. Instead of getting heat stroke in the hot Indio sun.
27. And you never have to lay eyes on any of these people again.
32. The only random nudity you’re likely to encounter is the blow-up doll variety.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›