2. Instead of this way.
3. You can actually see the performers onstage.
And play with balloons!
5. You can eat like this.
At a table, with a fork, like an offiicial human being.
10. Without fear of bumping helmets.
11. The scariest thing you’ll encounter is this.
Your own personal towel folded into the shape of a bunny rabbit by the people who clean your cabin each night.
12. Instead of this.
13. Or this.
14. You have a cabin with a gorgeous view and a bed to pass out in.
15. Instead of having to use the parking lot.
16. There are honest-to-God bathrooms.
Even if you aren’t allowed to flush tiny cars.
18. And not this.
No matter how many flowers you have in your hair, the Porta Potties are still a vile experience.
20. Instead of getting heat stroke in the hot Indio sun.
21. You get to chill with the performers…
Hi, Jarvis Cocker.
23. You can hang out with these happy people.
Cute Bangs Girl.
26. Instead of him.
David Hasselhoff in a witchcraft outfit.
27. And you never have to lay eyes on any of these people again.
32. The only random nudity you’re likely to encounter is the blow-up doll variety.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›