4. Hangover Recovery Patch, $19.95 for set of 6
Get them here.
7. PAPER Magazine Subscription, 8 issues for $4.97
The next best thing to actual MIA herself. Get it here.
This is my favorite photo from the item listing. It’s like they are beckoning you toward a life filled with cozy-fingered texting bliss.
13. Sudoku Toilet Paper, $5
Gotta keep busy somehow. Get it here.
18. LED Umbrella, $24.49
LIGHT SABRE PEW PEW PEW. Get it here.
19. Burger Lighter, $1.99
Lighter burger. Get it here.
21. Wire String Lights, $12
The wire makes for extremely easy wrapping. (And rapping [just kidding.]) Buy them here.
23. Naked Eyeshadow Palette, $27
People go nuts over this palette because the colors supposedly look good on everyone. Get it here.
24. Pancakes Hat, $12
It actually says “Pizza & Pancakes,” which is a match made in gustatory heaven. Get it here.
25. Super Spork, $2.85
It comes in a whole bunch of colors so you can have a SPORK WARDROBE*. Get it here.
*my new DJ name.
26. 2013 Planner, $24.95
Usher in the new year. Buy it here.
29. Glow-In-The-Dark Nail Polish, $6
Buy it here.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›