2. She has her own radio show.
Technically it’s mainly focused on cooking tips and less so on shoegaze nu metal, but details.
(Like any American Apparel enthusiast worth her salt*.)
*It’s artisanal Himalayan rock salt, btw.
4. This happened.
P. Diddy came on The Martha Stewart Show and taught Martha how to rap. She informed him that her prison nickname was M. Diddy, because of course it was.
5. This too. (They made BROWNIES!)
She wore an ironically ugly Christmas sweater and everything.
6. Speaking of prison (which is awful and all), she now has more street cred than ever.
According to this New York Times article, “While some Martha Stewart fans abandoned their magazine subscriptions and Ms. Stewart’s high-thread-count sheets after she went to prison over her 2004 conviction for lying to federal investigators about a stock sale, this new generation of fans say her prison time only gives her more street credibility.” Street credibility.
10. …whom she often forces to wear people clothes.
Show me something that is more hipster than an ugly sweater and I will show you a liar.
11. She got her start as a model.
Like every proper crafter, nowadays.
12. Sometimes the pressure is just too much.
Also: “lesbian dates.”
13. So she unwinds with some cleansing yoga.
In printed leggings.
14. Or an even more obscure form of exercise.
Only the original domestic goddess could require two boogie boards at once.
That is not, unfortunately, James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem, but dare to dream.
16. She also chills with “SNL” cast members.
While wearing parkas!
17. And “Sesame Street” cast members.
There must be some inherent moral dilemma in asking Cookie Monster to eat a cookie OF HIS OWN FACE.
19. She’s graced the cover of “Wired.”
Has your Kickstarter campaign to fund your stop-motion film about knitting yurts for orphans landed YOU on the cover of Wired? That’s right.
22. Sometimes on their own flesh.
According to Flickr user Josh Latta, this is a tattoo of “metal Martha Stewart.”
Remember when Martha went to jail? This guy sure does.
His name is Joe Tamargo. SaveMartha.com bought the space on his arm off of eBay; at one point, they also sold Save Martha temporary tattoos for supporters who were slightly less committed to the cause.