3. “Follow Me” Tattoo Tights
These are the only garment you will ever need.
5. Fail Whale Necklace
Is it just me or has it been a pleasantly long time since we’ve seen this guy?
7. Facebook Like Rubber Stamp
You can like everything in your whole house now.
8. Facebook Chucks
If you <3 Mark Zuckerberg and Chuck Taylors and have $119 lying around, these are the shoes for you.
10. “I’m Famous On Facebook” Baby Bib
Oh yeah? Then why do you have to tell us, huh, baby?! Get it here.
11. Like/ Dislike Cufflinks
Just one more voice in the “WE NEED A DISLIKE BUTTON” chorus.
15. Pinterest Cookies
Buy them here (they have a ton of other social networks as well, if you happen to prefer Google+).
20. Social Media Nesting Dolls
These seem like a metaphor of some kind, but for what I do not know.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›