1. Some crafts transcend party lines, like this portrait of “Kitt Romney” and “Bark Obama”:
You’re welcome for single-handedly finishing your Christmas shopping for you already. Buy this at FullFrogMoon.
2. Many are candidate-specific. Like these “Baracas”:
Buy these from Baracas2012, instantly alienate your friends and neighbors (regardless of party affiliation) with your incessant rattling.
3. Romney yarmulke:
Buy this from gsager. Actually buy enough for every guest at your niece’s upcoming Bat Mitzvah.
4. A print of Obama riding a lion:
The wall art that’s sure to offend and puzzle your guests. From sharpwriter.
6. Earrings containing a very teeny Barack and Michelle:
Available from SynShine.
7. A ceramic party cup with a protruding mini-bust of Romney:
8. If the lion didn’t do it for you, perhaps you’d prefer a print of Obama with a stalk of broccoli:
From seller louisbuchetto’s item description: “Q: Does Barack Obama really Love Broccoli? A: Yes he does, broccoli and spinach are his favorite vegetables, and that’s why I voted for him;)”
10. Obama license plate:
Won’t serve as a legal license plate but oh well. From License2Spell.
11. Ryan and Romney party box!
It contains a vast array of candy, including two jumbo marshmallows with the GOP candidates’ faces on them. Buy this treasure at FeteSetter.
12. Did you not finish that bottle of Shiraz? That’s OK, these Obama wine stoppers can help.
13. Smell like the commander-in-chief:
Available from GreenPlanetOrganics. From the product description: “A clean and refreshing blend of aquatic fragrant notes are sure to embellish confidence and bring out the president in you!”
15. Let your pet’s political flag fly with this button:
Available from thedogcoatlady (for only $1).