31 Things Under $50 At Target You’ll Probably Want To Wear All The Time
Because who wants to spend money on something that you'll only wear once?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of high-rise distressed mom jeans that will instantly become your favorite pair of jeans. They're not too tight, and can easily be worn casually for day or dressed up with pumps.
2. A fabric face mask so cute, you wont mind wearing a face covering when you're in public. This dainty floral goes with almost everything in your wardrobe.
3. A puff elbow sleeve tiered dress that will leave you feeling like you're in pajamas, but looking like a million bucks. Did we mention it has pockets? That instantly makes it a dress you're going to want to wear all of the time.
4. A pair of high-rise ankle jogger pants so trendy, you're going to want to wear them every day. They basically feel like sweatpants, but look super luxe.
5. A pair of knee-high heeled boots that you'll want to step out in all of the time. They'll look killer with leather leggings, and even more fierce with a short dress or skirt.
6. A leather puffer jacket, because sometimes you dont want to wear a basic black puffer jacket. Not only will it keep you warm, it will elevate any outfit you're wearing.
7. A leopard print puff sleeve blouse that is so chic and cute, you'll want to wear it all the time. Wear it tucked in with a pair of black jeans as your new go-to date night outfit.
8. A turtleneck pullover sweater because if you love the color black, you're going to want to wear this all of the time. Unlike your basic turtlenecks, the puffy sleeves and buttons make this top feel elevated and fun.
9. A pair of thick hoop earrings that can be worn every day and will take any outfit from drab to fab.
10. A pleated skirt, because everyone should have a skirt in their closet that looks equally as good with a sweatshirt and sneakers as it does with a blouse and heels.
11. A pair of lace-up hiking boots that might just actually make you want to go hiking. If not, they'll at least keep your feet warm when you're dining al fresco during the fall months.
12. A leopard print cardigan you're going to want to wear with leggings, jeans, dresses, skirts...really everything and anything you own.
13. A long sleeve fitted T-shirt that you'll be grabbing every time you have to get dressed. Rock it with your loungewear and then throw on a blazer and jeans for any last-minute plans.
14. A pair of Assets by Spanx faux leather leggings, because we all need a pair of leggings that are appropriate to wear to dinner. These ones are fashionable and look great with an oversized sweater.
15. A fuzzy cardigan that is the basic your closet is missing, even though it's far from basic. The purple color and textured design makes this cardigan a piece that instantly makes you look put-together.
16. A long plaid overcoat, because sometimes you need something that you can toss on over your workout clothes and still look chic.
18. A pair of high-rise corduroy pants, because sometimes you'll want to wear something other than blue jeans.
19. A floral print long-sleeve tiered prairie dress that couldn't be any more perfect for the fall weather. This beautiful dress can be worn casual with combat boots, or dressed up with a pair of heels.
20. A mid-length colorblock jacket – it's the type of bold energy we need in 2020. No matter how basic your outfit might be, this jacket will instantly add cheer.
21. A pair of holiday buffalo check flannel pajamas that the entire family is going to want to wear.
22. A mid-length plaid shirt jacket you're going to want to wear all of the time. Cold in the house? Check! Quick coffee run between meetings? Check! Apple picking with friends? Check! You get the idea.
24. A pair of ribbed knit high-waisted leggings – they're so comfortable, you'll want to toss all of your designer leggings.
25. A pom scuff slipper that is so playful and cute, you'll be tempted to wear them for your morning coffee run.
26. A cozy printed cardigan you'll want to wear when you're dreaming about hitting the slopes or indulging in après ski, which is just about every day.
27. A pair of high-rise vintage jogger sweatpants that will make you feel as fierce as Tony the Tiger. More vibrant than your classic sweats, these will give you all of the energy you need to get through your WFH day.
28. A pair of polka dot pajamas, because sometimes you want to wear something other than a T-shirt and granny panties to bed. You'll be reaching for this cute set on a daily basis.
29. A high-neck utility sherpa jacket that you'll want to wear indoors and outdoors, all day every day.
30. A pair of lace-up sneakers, because a touch of metallic never hurt any outfit. Instantly elevate jeans and a T-shirt with these shiny kicks.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.