31 Cozy Pieces Of Loungewear From Target You’ll Want To Wear All The Time
Because, let's be honest, all we're wearing is loungewear these days.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of cozy plaid flannel pajama shorts that'll be perfect for nights when you want to cozy up, but also don't want to overheat.
2. A pair of pom-pom scuff loafer slippers, because when you put these on, your home will instantly feel like a 5-star hotel. All that's missing is room service to deliver you breakfast in bed.
3. A half-zip sherpa pullover sweatshirt so perfect for lounging around and being lazy, but also so cute that you can run out for a refill on Oreos and hot cocoa and not be embarrassed by your outfit.
4. A T-shirt and jogger fleece pajama set that looks cute enough to wear all day. No one on Zoom will ever know that you're wearing the same thing you've slept in the past week.
5. A beautifully soft long-sleeve, notch-collar nightgown for anyone who loves to sleep naked, but needs to cover up so there aren't any 2 a.m. embarrassing bathroom encounters with parents. Nightgown = no waistbands interrupting your sweet dreams.
6. A fleece twist-front crewneck pullover that will instantly become a staple in your WFH uniform. No need to pull and tug at the arms anxiously during a stressful meeting — there are built-in thumbholes so the sweatshirt is basically holding your hand during your presentation.
7. An open-front cardigan because when you're in the middle of a holiday movie marathon, it would be *such* a pain to have to get up and get a blanket. This super soft cardigan will feel like you're wrapped up in a million toasted marshmallow hugs.
8. A V-neck bra that'll basically feel like second skin. Even if you hate wearing bras, you'll feel comfortable and supported in this one.
9. A holiday one-piece pajama because you'll sleep like a baby when you slip into this festive onesie.
10. A cozy plush robe that'll feel like you're walking around wearing a blanket. Kiss your pajamas goodbye — I guarantee you won't be changing out of this robe after the shower.
11. A beautifully soft fleece lounge jogger pant because it's time to ditch your ex's ripped, gray sweats you've been wearing since high school.
12. A pair of striped jogger pants with the perfect amount of flair. The colorful stripes will make these not-so-basic sweatpants your new favorite pair.
13. A cropped hoodie that's going to be your go-to piece of loungewear. The cropped, boxy style lets you show a little skin, without being too tight and restrictive.
14. French terry lounge jogger pants so perfect, you'll never grab for another pair of sweatpants again. The buttery, soft material will feel amazing on your skin.
15. A V-neck pullover sweater so chic, you'll probably find yourself wearing it with the matching pants, jeans, a leather skirt, leggings — literally everything in your closet.
16. A pair of ponte shaping leggings, because even when you're lounging at home you might feel like a little extra support.
17. A pair of mid-rise, acid wash jogger pants so fun and funky, you'll be breaking out your air guitar skills.
18. A pair of genuine suede moccasin slippers that'll keep your toes warm on chilly winter mornings.
19. A long-sleeve collared pajama set basically designed to live in. The adjustable waistband and super soft material will make these the coziest pajamas your body has ever come in contact with.
20. A thermal pajama set that'll give you major ski-lodge vibes. All that's missing is a hot toddy and a cute ski instructor.
21. A sleek bralette for anyone that wants to wear a bra, but doesn't want pesky underwire bothering them.
22. An "Everything with kindness" cropped graphic sweatshirt that's relaxed and comfy and spreads a message we could all use right now. Try giving it a French tuck to up the fashion factor.
23. A camo print jogger pant so that you can easily blend into the couch and no one will notice you're on your fourth season of Homeland.
24. A quarter zip sweater with a chic high neck that basically allows you to snuggle with yourself at all times.
25. A cropped collared pajama set because baggy loungewear is great, but sometimes you want a more snug fit. The cropped pants will ensure you don't trip over yourself when running to the kitchen between commercial breaks.
26. A pair of high-waisted leggings so cute, you'll forget that you've been wearing leggings every day for the past eight months.
27. A long-sleeve, snap-front T-shirt that was basically made for napping and lounging around the house all weekend.
28. A sweatshirt with puff sleeves because no one said you can't look fashionable and comfy at the same time. This is going to become your go-to sweatshirt when you want to look put together, but also ready for a major lounge sesh.
29. A quarter-zip, high-neck pullover sweatshirt that has a collar, so basically it's the formalwear of loungewear.
30. A two-pack of penguin cozy crew socks for when you need to lounge real hard. Keep your little flippers warm and toasty during a major chill session.
31. A plaid long-sleeve button-down shirt that'll pair perfectly with a cheeseboard and glass of wine on a Saturday night.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.