We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their go-to gift ideas. Get ready, because here are the (amazing) results!
1. A poster of their favorite movie (or TV series) that'll make them say, "Great Scott! This is perfect!"
2. A picnic basket for laying out a delicious and photogenic spread in the park.
3. A set of bath bombs to encourage some rest and relaxation. Heck, pick some up for yourself while you're at it!
4. A portable Bluetooth speaker for a ~serperior~ sound experience.
5. A cool print that they won't find at the ~Maul~.
6. A unique notebook for jotting down spontaneous ideas and weird dreams.
7. A pair of headphones so ~purrr-ty~, they're impossible to forget.
8. A plush bathrobe that'll make every other piece of clothing feel inferior.
9. An Amazon Prime membership for people who are too busy to shop brick and mortar.
10. An engraved flask, because carrying a drink doesn't have to be ~whiskey~ business.
11. A frame to pair with a favorite photo (or two) to remind them of happy memories.
12. A personalized cutting board that's the ~rye~ kind of present for all occasions.
13. A pretty box to fill with affirmations. It'll bring a smile to anyone's face!
14. A Tiffany wineglass for when they're popping open a special bottle of red (or just some fancy AF seltzer).
15. A couple of succulents to help you say ~aloe~!
16. A cute mug that can be filled with tea, coffee, and a little snack.
17. A book you'll ~Neville~ get tired of to share with another reader.
18. A gift card that can be put toward a specific service, such as a car wash.
19. A fragrant bar of soap from Anthropologie with incredibly pretty packaging.
21. A set of personalized stationery that's sure to be a ~wiener~.
23. An Instax Mini for people who prefer physical photos over digital ones.
24. A fondue set, because everything tastes better when covered in melted cheese (or chocolate).
25. A Klean Kanteen insulated bottle for keeping beverages at the right temperature all day long.
26. A travel kit so they'll have everything they need on their next vacation.
27. A warm, cozy throw blanket for someone who is always cold or loves to nap.
28. An Alex and Ani bracelet that'll be their lucky charm.
29. Some cash (or a Visa gift card), because they can use it however they like.
30. A fire extinguisher for putting out unexpected flames. It's truly a life-saver!
31. A pair of fuzzy socks to make hardwood floors feel like a meadow.
32. A cast-iron skillet that's sturdy and makes fantastic breakfasts.
33. A spice tower for anyone who ~cayenne~ cook.
34. A Pusheen cat plushy, because we can all agree it's impossible to say no to this face.
Your gifts deserve this reaction:
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.