1. You walk into the parking lot and every bumper looks like this.
2. Being in a room while people discuss the "inner light" that guides them is completely normal.
3. Having "moments of silence" before the start of every class.
4. Your teachers always telling you to "discern" your future when they really just meant "decide."
5. Calling your teachers by their first name, always.
6. Realizing the word "friend" had a much different meaning for you.
7. Already knowing everyone on the first day of school because you all went to Quaker summer camp together.
8. Being talked into joining a committee without even knowing what the committee is for.
9. Being taught to embrace simplicity even though your school charges absurd amounts to attend it.
10. Seeing your peers walking around barefoot is... normal.
11. People have said to you, "Quakers are Amish, right?" and then you just hang your head in frustration.
No, they're actually two different things.