1. In your house, there are probably plenty of pads and tampons of all kinds and sizes.
2. The toilet seat is never up.
3. You're an expert at undoing impossible knots on freshly-washed bras.
4. You all share clothes.
5. And your clothing and accessories always get a second lease on life.
6. In your house, the medicine cabinet is always stocked for even the worst of menstrual cramps.
7. Not to mention THOUSANDS of toiletries.
8. Everyone collaborates on the household chores.
9. Also, you have to be a little bit of everything: cook, chauffeur, nurse, stylist...
10. Scented candles and essential oils are classified as basic needs in your household.
11. Unless you're real fans, you don't even notice when sporting events are on.
12. You find scenes like this in the drain all the time.
13. You get on perfectly well with other women.
14. You probably learned about the struggles women face pretty early on.
15. You understand that women are human beings and not fragile princesses.
16. You have family nights where you all take care of each other, watch a movie, and enjoy each other's company.
17. But the most important thing is that they taught you to love yourself, and you know that you wouldn't be the same without those incredible women that you share your life with.
This post was translated from Spanish.