1. Lady Gaga wore this.
2. Katy Perry and Allison Williams hugged it out.
3. Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt nailed the whole “taking a picture” thing.
4. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner went shopping in Paris.
5. Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross strolled hand-in-hand through Beverly Hills.
6. Juila Roberts took a photo on the Manchester United field.
7. And Helen Mirren took a selfie with Peter Lingberg.
8. Liam Payne and Cheryl stepped out and fueled speculation that they’re expecting a baby.
9. Irina Shayk walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show as stories popped about she and Bradley Cooper expecting a baby.
10. Jennifer Morrison, Keke Palmer and Jurnee Smollett-Bell looked radiant in black.
11. Rachel Zoe bought flowers.
12. Shia LaBeouf wore an awesome hoodie.
13. Karlie Kloss looked like rainy-day perfection.
14. Shaq looked like this.
15. Chloe Sevigny kept her dog warm in the East Village.
16. Eddie Redmayne was made an Officer of the Order of the British Empire.
17. Shailene Woodley went to Washington to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline.
18. And Jeffrey Dean Morgan scared the crap out of us with his gaze.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺