1. Olivia Munn chowed down on some Shake Shack while filming The Newsroom.
2. Zac Efron warned everyone not to come near him with a sword.
5. Gerard Pique went in for a kiss with Shakira at a basketball game.
6. Jason Segel rode around West Hollywood on his motorcycle.
7. Joanna Krupa went shopping for a wedding dress.
8. Jay-Z and Beyonce went to lunch in Paris.
9. Helen Mirren ran into a friend at London’s Gielgud Theater
10. Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford walked around New York City.
11. Goldie Hawn went for a bike ride.
12. Steven Tyler ate some ice cream on Bondi Beach.
13. Kate Winslet wore this hat on the set of A Little Chaos.
14. Justin Bieber danced around in a red onesie in Sweden.
15. Brittany Daniel and Keenan Ivory Wayanes made out by the pool.
16. Kiefer Sutherland smoked a cigarette.
17. Rose McGowan promoted a rose wine (get it?).
19. Maria Menounos walked a pony.
20. Bryn Hoppy fed Bethenny Frankel some ice cream.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬