1. The following video provides an argument for the theory that Bradley Cooper’s career is a big “F U” to Louis C.K.
2. Louis C.K. mocked the students asking questions on Inside the Actors Studio in a 2009 episode of The Stephen Merchant Show:
You know when an actor stands up, one of the people in the audience and says, ‘I am an actor, what can I do?’ and asks Sean Penn or whoever, ‘What can I do to reach your level of whatever?’ And you just wanna say, ‘That’s it! You NEVER will be famous.’ There’s no way you ask Sean Penn a question and then you’re going to be huge.
5. Really puts this scene from American Hustle into perspective!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.